Yes, definitely you can spoof your location in Pokemon Go using a PC. But the question which arises is how? If you’re thinking that we will install an Android emulator on a PC and then install Pokemon Go Modded APK and it will work then you’re wrong. There is some different method that we gonna tell you in this guide.
Well before we answer how, let me tell you how spoofing works.
How Spoofing Works in Pokémon GO
“Spoofing” in Pokémon GO refers to the act of manipulating the game to believe you are in a different location than where you actually are. This is typically done to catch Pokémon that are region-specific or to participate in events or raids that are not accessible in the player’s real location. Here’s a breakdown of how spoofing works in Pokémon GO:
- GPS Spoofing: The core of spoofing involves tricking the game’s GPS tracking. Players use third-party apps or software to falsify their GPS location. Pokémon GO relies on your phone’s GPS data to determine your location in the game. By changing this data, the game thinks you’re in a different place.
- Using Third-Party Software: There are various third-party applications and tools designed for GPS spoofing. These tools allow players to manually set their location to anywhere in the world. They might also offer features like simulating walking, which helps in hatching eggs or moving around without physically doing so.
- Risks and Detection: Niantic, the developer of Pokémon GO, has implemented several measures to detect and penalize spoofing. These include checking for the presence of third-party software, irregular player movements, and location inconsistencies. If caught, players might face consequences like temporary bans or even permanent bans from the game.
- Why Players Spoof: Players might spoof for various reasons, including accessing Pokémon that are not available in their region, participating in more raids, or playing from locations where physically moving around is not feasible or safe.
- Setting Up for Spoofing: To spoof on Pokémon GO, players typically need to install a third-party app that can override their device’s GPS location. On a PC, this might involve using an emulator to run the mobile game, coupled with software that can simulate GPS locations.
- Legal and Ethical Implications: It’s important to note that spoofing is against Pokémon GO’s terms of service. It can also lead to unfair advantages in the game and potentially harm the player community.
Now, as the above information, we have mentioned the software (third-party location spoofing software). So, what are they? Let’s name a few of them.
List of Third-Party Location Spoofing Software
There are plenty of software out in the market and all of them work the same and also have similar pricing. We will mention only popular and trustworthy applications that work flawlessly. All these software are developed by Chinese people.
Note: You cannot use android app in bluestacks to spoof your location in game.
1. Tenorshare iAnyGo
Tenorshare iAnyGo is a software tool designed for location spoofing, particularly for iOS devices. It’s primarily used by individuals who want to change their GPS location on their iPhone or iPad. Here’s a detailed overview of Tenorshare iAnyGo:
- Purpose and Functionality: iAnyGo is designed to allow iOS users to change their GPS location to anywhere in the world. This can be useful for apps and services that use location data, such as dating apps, social media, and games like Pokémon GO.
- Key Features:
- Change GPS Location Instantly: Users can instantly teleport their iOS device’s GPS to any location in the world.
- Simulate GPS Movement: iAnyGo allows users to simulate movement along a route, which can be useful for apps that track movement, like fitness apps or games.
- Custom Speeds: The tool enables setting different speeds for simulated movement, mimicking walking, cycling, or driving.
- Historical Records: It keeps a history of locations and routes for easy access and re-use.
2. Dr.Fone – Virtual Location
Dr.Fone – Virtual Location is a software tool developed by Wondershare, designed to assist users in changing and managing the GPS location on their iOS devices. This tool is particularly popular among users of location-based apps and games. Here’s a detailed overview of Dr.Fone – Virtual Location:
- Primary Functionality: The main purpose of Dr.Fone – Virtual Location is to allow users to spoof their GPS location. Users can set their location to anywhere in the world, which is beneficial for various applications, including gaming (like Pokémon GO), testing location-based services, or accessing geo-restricted content.
- Teleport GPS Location: Users can instantly teleport to any location globally by entering the coordinates or searching for a specific place.
- Simulate Movement: The software allows simulating movement along a route at a customizable speed, which is useful for apps that track movement.
- Joystick Control: A joystick feature for more realistic and controlled movement, enhancing the user experience in virtual navigation.
- Multi-spot Movement: Users can simulate a movement on a route with multiple stops, which is helpful for more complex location-based activities.
3. Wootechy iMoveGo
Wootechy iMoveGo is a location spoofing software designed primarily for iOS and Android devices. It is tailored for users who want to change or fake their GPS location for various applications, including location-based games, social media, and other services that utilize geographical data. Here’s a detailed look at Wootechy iMoveGo:
- Main Functionality: iMoveGo allows users to change their device’s GPS location to anywhere in the world. This can be particularly useful for accessing location-restricted content, protecting privacy, or for use in location-based games like Pokémon GO.
- Key Features:
- GPS Location Change: Users can instantly teleport their device’s GPS to a specific location globally.
- Simulated GPS Movement: It provides the ability to simulate movement along a set route at customizable speeds, which can mimic walking, cycling, or driving.
- Two-spot and Multi-spot Movement: Users can simulate movement between two points or along a more complex route with multiple stops.
- Historical Records and Favorites: The software keeps a history of past locations and allows users to save favorite spots for quick access.
4. iMyfone AnyTo
iMyFone AnyTo is a location spoofing tool developed by iMyFone Technology Co., Ltd. It’s designed to enable users to change their GPS location on iOS and Android devices. This tool is commonly used for various purposes, including accessing geo-restricted content, privacy protection, and enhancing the experience in location-based applications like games and social media platforms. Here is an in-depth overview of iMyFone AnyTo:
- Primary Functionality: iMyFone AnyTo allows users to change their GPS location to anywhere in the world. This can be useful for users who want to access location-specific content or services, or for those who wish to maintain privacy regarding their actual location.
- Instant Location Change: Users can teleport their GPS location instantly to any place in the world by simply selecting a location on the map or entering coordinates.
- Simulate Movement: The software can simulate movement along a pre-determined route at a customized speed. This is useful for apps that track movement, such as fitness apps or augmented reality games.
- Multi-spot Movement: Users can create routes with multiple stops, offering a more realistic GPS movement for certain apps.
- Historical Records: iMyFone AnyTo keeps a history of the locations and routes used, allowing for easy revisiting of favorite or frequently used locations.
You Might Find This Article Helpful: How to Spoof in Pokemon Go without Being Banned
How to Spoof in Pokemon Go Using a PC
Disclaimer: Please be aware that spoofing, the act of falsifying your location to deceive the Pokémon GO app, is strictly against the Terms of Service of the game.
As we conclude this insightful exploration into the possibility of spoofing Pokémon GO on PC. Personally, I feel using any of this software is safer than using a modded Pokemon Go app because this makes the spoofing process more real and practical if you compare it with the in-built teleportation in ipogo or other modded apps. It is easier for Niantic to run an anti-cheat system to scan unusual activity from any account but it will be a little bit difficult to catch a player who is using a location changer.