If you’re an avid Pokemon Go player, you’ve probably heard of the popular mod known as iPoGo. It adds tons of new features and bonuses to enhance your gaming experience. But have you ever wondered how to download and install it on your iPhone? Don’t worry if not – we’ve got you covered! In this blog post, we’ll explain the three different methods that can help you get the most out of this amazing app – no matter which version of iOS or device model you’re using. So if Pokemon Go is part of your life, what are you waiting for? Keep reading to find out more about Pokémon GO Mod and its installation process.
What is iPoGo?
iPoGo is a freemium app that allows users to spoof their location for Pokemon Go. It allows users to “teleport” to any location in the game, which can be used to catch rare Pokemon or complete in-game challenges from anywhere in the world. You also get a joystick which can help you to go to nearby places or hatch eggs. There are a lot more interesting features available that make the game much easier. It is important to note that using third-party software like iPogo to manipulate GPS location in Pokemon Go is against the game’s terms of service and may result in a soft ban from the game if detected but If you keep changing the location again and again and ignore the warnings, then you might face a permanent ban.
Recommended Post: How to Download & Install iPoGo on Android Devices
iPoGo iOS Screenshot
How to Download iPoGo Files for iOS Device?
It’s very simple to download iPogo for iOS. Select the method that you gonna use to install iPogo on your device, after that click on the below download button and download all the files according to your chosen installation method.
How to Install iPogo on iOS Device?
There are 3 main and recommend methods by iPogo.app to install iPoGo on iOS devices. We have explained all the methods deeply.
Minimum System Requirements*
- iOS 14+
- 2GB RAM
- iOS 16 must enable developer mode
Signulous is an app library just like the apple app store but here you will find very interesting apps and many modded apps too. Signulous is a paid app, you need to pay $20/Year and can download any app from it’s extensive app library.
- No weekly installation
- Huge App Library – You will get many modded apps like Spotify++, popcorn time etc.
- No computer is required.
- Free iPoGo VIP for a month.
- No warranty will be void.
- Paid method but at a very minimum cost of $0.05/day
#Signulous Installation Method
- Register your device and choose the “iOS Code Signing” option
- Once you’ve completed the purchase, you’ll receive a confirmation email that your device has been registered
- On your registered iOS device, visit the signing dashboard and link your device
- Find iPoGo in the App Library, then click “Sign App” > “Install App”
- iPoGo will be installed on your device – enjoy!
2. What is Sideloadly?
Sideloadly is a software that helps in sideloading unauthorized apps on iOS devices. This was the short and simple explanation about the sideloadly. Now, we will look into the installation method.
In iOS 17, Apple is going to allow sideloading the apps. After that update installing outside apps is going to be easy. You can have multiple app stores, modded apps just like we have in our android devices. In case, you want to know more info about sideloading in iphone you can read this bloomberg.
- It’s a free installation method.
- No warranty will be void.
- Needs weekly installation.
- The installation procedure is a little bit longer.
#Sideloadly Installation Method
Required Files and Softwares*
- iPoGo IPA
- Download iTunes For Windows
- Download Sideloadly
1. Plug your device into your computer
2. Open Sideloadly
3. Enter your AppleID
4. Drag the iPoGo IPA onto Sideloadly
5. Click Start and Enter your AppleID Password
6. Finish Installation (2fa if needed)
7. Once Complete go to Settings>General>Device Management and trust the installer
3. What is Jailbreak?
Jailbreaking is just like rooting an android device but the way of doing is totally different which is obvious tho. This process basically removes the limitations imposed on devices that are running on iOS, allows users to install unauthorized apps, and makes changes to the device’s operating system. This process is often done in order to unlock new features and functionality that are not available on the device out of the box. Jailbreaking is a way for users to customize and enhance their devices, it can also expose the device to security vulnerabilities and stability issues.
- No weekly installation is required.
- Very long procedure to install iPogo via this method.
- The warranty will be void.
- So many things to keep in mind.
- Stability issues.
#Jailbreak Installation Method
The jailbreak Installation method is the longest procedure to install iPogo on iOS devices and many of you might feel a little bit confused among all the methods. But we will try to explain it in the best way possible.
Important Things to Remember:
We will assume that you don’t have jailbroken device. Now, how to do that? Don’t worry we will tell you how you can jailbreak your device. There are two ways for doing this.
Do not use unc0ver 6.1.2 | version 6.1.0 recommended
Supported iOS version: iOS 11.0-14.8 (14.6-14.8 may have issues with iPogo).
You can jailbreak your iPhone with and without a computer via unc0ver. With Signulous you can install unc0ver from their library and use the 1 click feature to jailbreak your device.
Official website: https://unc0ver.dev/
Supported iOS version: This works up to iOS 14.8.1
This method requires a computer.
After Jailbreaking your device follow these steps:
1. Install Pokémon Go from the AppStore
2. Install iPoGotweak from our repo
3. Install vnodebypass from our repo
4. Install “libkrw” from Cydia IF iOS 14 unc0ver
5. Open vnodebypass and select “Start iPoGo Launcher”
Credits: Installation Instructions by iPoGo.app
Yes, iPogo works on iOS 12 to iOS 16 but you need to take care about which method of installation you are pursuing. Because every installation method requires a different iOS version. You can look above for a better understanding.
Conclusion: Which You Should Use?
According to me all methods are right in their place but will recommend Signulous & Sideloadly because these methods are easy to use and you won’t lose your phone warranty too. Signulous is paid method, if you’re able to pay then go with that method otherwise you can consider sideloadly method it’s completely free but requires a computer and the procedure is a little bit longer and you need to do this method weekly to keep the app in your phone.
We hope this guide was easy for you to understand and helped you in a meaningful way. We are open to your feedback and if you have any queries you can ask us in the comment section will definitely reply to that.